1. Stories need relevance.
2. Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story, just don’t try to “outlie” lawyers.
3. Don’t offend people you are telling your story to.
4. Humor is a must. “If you can’t make ‘em laugh you can’t make ‘em buy.”
5. Plagiarism is fair game. Remember you are talking not texting.
6. “Facelook” not “Facebook” will ultimately be the highlight of the social season, so get ready.
7. The older you get the easier storytelling becomes because most people you know have passed away.
8. Good writers write while drinking and then edit sober. Great writers never edit.
9. It is not about the story, it is about the teller.
10. Esse Quam Videri (To Be Rather Than To Seem)
President and Founder
The Juice Plus+ Company