- It is easier to do more than less
- An open door policy is not worth ten cents without an open mind.
- It is not what you know, it’s what you don’t know.
- Don’t be too proud of your humility.
- Sales is a process. Don’t show up naked at the door.
- Everything you say after you have made your point is a form of an apology. Shut up, and let them buy.
- It is one thing to deal with lack of success. You just forgot where you were going. It’s another thing to deal with success. You forget where you came from.
- I hear, I forget. I see, I remember. I do, I understand. The best way to train someone is on the job. Learning without doing is what’s wrong with our educational system.
- If men blame their wives, it is their fault.
- Whether we dress or undress, express or suppress, egress or regress, profess or confess, we are all God’s children.
President and Founder
The Juice Plus+ Company
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!